Business Analytics (Classroom Training)
ABOUT THE COURSE
Business analytics is the methodical exploration of an institution’s data with stress on statistical analysis. Business analytics is often used by organisations that are committed towards data-driven decision making process. Business Analytics is essential to gain insights that aid in making business decisions and is often used to systematise and enhance business practices.
To support professionals develop into ‘Industry-ready’ specialists, the Business Analytics program covers all essential topics starting from the basic statistical concepts to advanced analytics besides predictive modelling techniques. The primary tools that would be used for the same are: Microsoft Excel & R.
The course will facilitate:
- Data Mining– Exploring data to discover new patterns, relations & associations.
- Predictive Modeling & Predictive Analytics- Useful to predict the relationship & patterns between various variables.
- Logistic Regression- Useful in predicting the likelihood of default and creating customer scorecards.
- Identify a problem in business, investigate and analyse the problem identified in statistical terms.
- Crack business problems with the help of analytics (in R) in various fields.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR BUSINESS ANALYTICS
The Business Analytics with Microsoft Excel is a perfect course for not just beginners, but experienced professionals as well. This course is valuable for:
- Information Technology Developers & Testers
- Aspiring Data analysts
- Aspiring Data scientists
- Aspiring Analytics Professionals
- Business Intelligence and other reporting professionals
- Executives working with data irrespective of the industry
There are no such prerequisites for the course. A working knowledge of MS Excel is needed. Other than the working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, an analytical bent of mind and a knack for numbers and data is required.
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 754
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Module 1: Introduction to Analytics, Data & Basic Statistics
- Lecture 1.1 Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Locked
- Lecture 1.4 Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Locked
- Lecture 1.6 Locked
- Lecture 1.7 Locked
- Lecture 1.8 Locked
- Lecture 1.9 Locked
Module 2: Basic Statistics & Predictive Modeling
- Lecture 2.1 Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Locked
Module 3: Understanding Predictive Modeling & Forecasting
- Lecture 3.1 Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Locked
Module 4: Understanding Time Series Modeling
- Lecture 4.1 Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Locked