Excel for Project Managers
Become an expert by mastering Excel tools & techniques needed to become the finest Project Manager in town.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course has been designed in a manner that it’ll assist you in learning about the Advanced Excel functions and tools and techniques that’ll help improve and increase efficiency while analysing your Project Management Activities.
The program basically focuses on three parts or modules in which the entire curriculum has been split. It will systematically teach you how to derive solutions to the existing problems at hand using a more accountable measure involved in project management.
The real-life case studies will assist in the learning process and enable you to understand the concept in a better and transparent manner.
This course will help project managers & business analysts save significant amount of their time in project management activities, analyse better and plan more effectively in the context of finding solutions to their existing problems.
This program is considered to be tailor-made to suit the needs of:
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Leads
- Fund Managers
Other executives currently working in the related fields of Project Management (reporting & financial analysis) where Excel skills are needed
- Learn methodically how to estimate time needed and cost to be incurred to complete a project
- Start with understanding the basics and fundamentals of finance and grasp different measures and parameters that would help project managers know when a project that is underway, would become viable
- Grasp how to build effective Dashboards that will eventually help you follow your project on real time
- Learn how to use and perform scenario analysis
- Comprehend and build models based on Earned Value Management
- Learn how to effectively put into practice planning, tracking and reporting of projects in real time
- Learn from advanced subjects like Monte Carlo Simulation and how it can assist in effective monitoring
Being adept with various aspects of Microsoft Excel (preferably Excel 2007 or 2010) is a prerequisite for this program.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 146
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Module 1: LEARNING TO WORK WITH DATABASES
- Lecture 1.1 Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Locked
- Lecture 1.4 Locked
PART 2: Macros and VBA
- Lecture 2.1 Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Locked
PART 3: Recording of Financial Statements on Excel
- Lecture 3.1 Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Locked
PART 4: Building and interpreting scenarios, Models and conducting the ‘what-if’ analysis
- Lecture 4.1 Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Locked
- Lecture 4.4 Locked