Information Technology Infrastructure Library (Classroom Training)
ITIL stands for the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It is an industry recognised qualification which is amongst the most widely used framework for IT Service management. This Certification gives you insights in identification, planning, delivering and supporting all of the IT related services of organisations and businesses and are used to enhance the quality of IT management.
ITIL Foundation training from SkillAcademee is designed in a manner, to ensure that you understand the first principles, terminology and methods of ITIL as a whole which are used in the ITIL service processes. The foundation level which is the entry level qualification, will help you measure competence, improve your ability to perform in many areas of information systems along with the aim of raising industry standards of the service management practices.
As you conclude the training you will:
- Learn about the best practices of IT Service Management, key fundamentals, generic methods and the latest process models required to clear the ITIL Foundation exam.
- Grasp an inclusive understanding of services included in this process such as strategy, design, transition and operation along with the continual service improvement guidance to review the portfolio of services periodically to ensure they always be of value to the clients.
- Understand on how to apply the principles and automate the standard tasks to improve the overall efficiency of IT Service Management processes.
- Be cost effective and save in the long run by using well defined processes.
Ideal Candidate for ITIL
The targeted audience of professionals who this certification is primarily aimed at:
- Professionals that need a basic understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework
- Professionals who use the methods and framework of ITIL to improve the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation
- Professionals working in the IT sector or those working in an organisation that has adopted the ITIL framework.
There are no such pre-requisites for ITIL Foundation Certification, only the basic understanding of the ITIL keywords and terminology. After learning and gaining the information regarding the subject you have to give an examination.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 112
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self