Project Finance is a course conducted by SkillAcademee to assess and address the need for a more systematic and an organized approach for project assessment and evaluation. Excel, being the most popular tool for by finance executives around the world, will be used to understand and grasp concepts regarding Project Finance Modeling.
ABOUT PROJECT FINANCE
Since Project Finance is usually used at the time of financing of large-scale and long-term projects, it usually involves analysis and is primarily based upon the interpretation of complex financial and legal details. This course will help you evaluate, assess and understand the viability of large projects from the viewpoint of the cash flows of a project, using Excel.
WHAT WILL I LEARN ?
The course will aid you to master the skill of creating financial modeling of long term projects and comprehend the science behind project finance and analysis of the vast financial data available.
This course is designed for everybody in the trade, who want a pragmatic approach for project review and assessment.
Major sectors that require Project Finance are:
- Real Estate Industry
- Commercial banks require this expertise at the time of lending
- Companies that are required to invest in any large projects
Get a complete understanding of:
- Start with understanding the basics and fundamentals of Project Finance and grasp different measures and parameters that would help you know when a project, that is underway, would become viable
- Learn how to effectively put into practice planning, tracking and reporting of projects in real time
- For the purpose of decision making for firms
- For the purpose of risk evaluation using different scenarios
- For the purpose of assessing the suitable investment alternative in the growing stage: Private Equity or Venture Capital
- For the purpose of performance tracking of the current projects
Being adept with various aspects of Microsoft Excel (preferably Excel 2007 or 2010) is a prerequisite for this program.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 564
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1 Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Locked
- Lecture 1.4 Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Locked
- Lecture 1.6 Locked
- Lecture 1.7 Locked
- Lecture 1.8 Locked
- Lecture 1.9 Locked
- Lecture 1.10 Locked
- Lecture 1.11 Locked