At SkillAcademee Learning Solutions LLP, we respect the privacy of personal information and ensure and take all steps necessary so your information as a user of our website, services, content and courseware is kept secure.
SkillAcademee Information Practices
We have taken every step to ensure the accuracy of the information listed on the website. The content on the website; or the courseware can be changed at any point of time without any prior notice. SkillAcademee Learning Solutions LLP must not be held liable for any claims, liabilities or damages resulting from the misuse of information stored on the server.
SkillAcademee Learning Solutions LLP or its members will under no circumstances be held liable and accountable for any damages or injury that have been caused due to failure of performance, errors, interruptions, computer virus or communication line failures. Moreover, the entity or its members would not be responsible for theft, destruction or any unauthorized access, or the use of records or other materials, whether for violation of contract or negligence or under any other cause of action.
Information collected by SkillAcademee
- The user will have the entire control on the privacy of their information.
- The information provided to us at the time of usage of our website, services, content or courseware, will not be sold to, or exchanged with, or disclosed to any third party for any purposes.
- You can opt out of our email campaigns and other promotional activities by clicking on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ option in our promotional mails or campaigns, or by contacting the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org conveying the same.
You have the option to browse through our website and our products and offerings without registering yourself.
While when you you register with us, we ask for certain details like your name, email address, zip code, and industry. If you choose to register online, then, you will be asked to enter your credit card details including the card number and the CVV code, along with other necessary details. Since our website is protected by the SSL security, information stored like your payment details, are not stored in your server.
For all payments, we use third party payment gateways to complete the purchase process. So the banking information or any other sensitive information is not stored in our servers.
The usage of your email address and the telephone would be primarily restricted to discuss about and inform you about our products, services, content or the courseware or fulfil the requests initiated by you for certain services we offer or to understand the extent to which the content and the courseware must be customised to suit your needs better. You can unsubscribe yourself by clicking on the unsubscribe option enclosed towards the end of all our mails and promotional activities and campaigns that we organise.
Our website uses cookie information to enhance the overall user experience and for tracking the performance of the website. These cookies will not be used to know your identity.
Course content for all the programs including online, live virtual and classroom study sessions is provided for the sole purpose of education and skill enhancement guidance. The content is reviewed on regular basis and we are subject to modify the content without giving prior notice.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
In only cases related to the ones mentioned below, will the information be shared with any third party;
- The information will only be shared with any third party, company or person only once we have taken your consent for the same.
- In cases on summons, notices, court orders or any other legal processes; or
- When we find that your actions breach the terms of service or the agreement.
If you have any queries about any clause mentioned above, you can contact the help team of ‘SkillAcademee Learning Solutions LLP’ on email@example.com