The below mentioned conditions, clearly outline and control the use of the website www.skillacademee.com (“WEBSITE”), which is wholly owned by SkillAcademee Learning Solutions LLP (“ENTITY”, “WE”, “US”, “COMPANY”).
All educational products(website, content, courseware, service) that are offered through the website www.skillacademee.com are administered, managed and wholly owned by the “ENTITY”. The website, content, courseware and services offered to the user (“YOU”) are collectively the ‘COMPANY PRODUCTS”.
It is advised that the user reads the below mentioned guidelines before initiating the use of the company products.
- Due to no circumstances or situations, will the company ever be liable for any changes being made in the website or to the content provided on the site for it’s products or services, including any other error or omission or damage experienced in operating the products or services or various sources such as email, blogs etc.
- Anybody with access to internet, can access and utilize the website or the content and services offered by the Entity. However, in any circumstances, the entity or its members cannot be held accountable for the costs & charges incurred by the use of any hardware or software or any internet charges. It is the responsibility of the user that all resources that facilitate the proper functioning of the services provided by the entity including the computer resources and the internet services, operate and function properly.
- The entity and its members, will try to provide the user with an uninterrupted access to its services until the expiry of the account or the completion of the course, but, under any circumstances, there is no obligation for the same.
- The entity or its members must not be held accountable for any issues arising in the network or server or bandwidth issues, outside the control of the entity, that interrupt the continuous usage of the ‘company products’.
Guidelines Outlining the Usage of Website
- Do not harass, insult, abuse, stalk, threaten or any which way contravene the right of others;
- The users agree to not publish or post any defamatory, offensive or unlawful materials or information about the entity, its members or the other users of the entity’s services. Under any circumstances, the entity will not tolerate unlawful behaviour by any of its users.
- The user agrees to use the material (content & courseware) provided by the entity for personal and learning purposes only. The user will not indulge in any activities that violate the intellectual property rights or privacy, as mentioned in the agreement.
- The user will not indulge in activities like the editing of the website’s source code or reverse engineering or hacking of the essential information on the website or its resources.
- The user must not indulge in any spamming activities that affects the structure of the website or its resources.
- Do not sell the services such as downloads, eBooks or liaise spam, advertise or phishing links.
- You may not indulge with the content of the website such as copy, distribute or check plagiarism or user submitted content.
The user must not indulge in any activities that abuse the legal, regulatory or the government conditions or frameworks or anyone’s code of conduct of services.